Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lugers

Article about: Hi guys, if you were having a Luger in a collection, is it better to have a WW1 Luger or WW2 Luger, or does it not matter? Is one more collectable than the other? Thanks

Default Lugers

Hi guys, if you were having a Luger in a collection, is it better to have a WW1 Luger or WW2 Luger, or does it not matter? Is one more collectable than the other?

Thanks
    Ben

Default Re: Lugers

Hi Ben. I have a Luger from 1941 (BYF) late production. A luger is a luger!

Ben,I have both ww1 and ww2 and a Luger is a Luger...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Many thanks guys, then the search is on
    Ben

Ben,
    If I had to have a luger I would want the most bad a** weapon possible.Can you find a more evil,badass group than the Nazi's.They make the Hells Angels look like choir boys!Stick with the TR stuff first then expand.Deep down we are all intrigued by the bad guy,thats why people hold SS collectables in such high regard.
    PS. Don't overlook the police guns,they are way cool.

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Ben,
    If I had to have a luger I would want the most bad a** weapon possible.Can you find a more evil,badass group than the Nazi's.They make the Hells Angels look like choir boys!Stick with the TR stuff first then expand.Deep down we are all intrigued by the bad guy,thats why people hold SS collectables in such high regard.
    PS. Don't overlook the police guns,they are way cool.
    If this is how you think about TR items then you should go collect Star Wars stormtrooper collectables...

Greetz

Nick VR

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    If this is how you think about TR items then you should go collect Star Wars stormtrooper collectables...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Can I post my Star Wars collectables here.Are you angry?MY motivation is just an opinion.Your comment is not helpful to the thread,and as a mod.I would expect more tact.
    PS I was recomended to contribute here because it was more relaxed then WAF,guess not