Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lugers and Walther P.38's

Article about: Nice collection (Where-ever do you find the time to put rounds through them all? One of the reason's I left the UK was the stupid gun-laws. Here in Slovakia, once you have a "collector'

Default Re: Lugers and Walther P.38's

Nice collection (Where-ever do you find the time to put rounds through them all?
    One of the reason's I left the UK was the stupid gun-laws. Here in Slovakia, once you have a "collector's licence" on your FAC......you can have just about anything you want up to and including a .50 Cal. I've got a working collection of MG's and assault weapons........and it never ceases to amaze me when I got back to the UK, just how restrictive and pointless the laws there are. The very people who WOULD legally own these weapons and do it responsibly, are being penalized, while the bad-lads..the people you wouldn't want to have weapons...........can and do get them anyway, and the Police are unaware of them until it's too late!
    Crazy

Hi,
    If you would like to see more of my collection then go to German WW2 Militaria - Home
    D.
    Last edited by JERSEY 34; 11-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.

?

I Say Good Show jersey you lucky Bugger

Greg

very nice ... congratulations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2