Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Minty Luger and P 38 and a few accesories,and a K98 sniper

Article about: Here is some of my collection

mcorioles
    ?

Default Minty Luger and P 38 and a few accesories,and a K98 sniper

Here is some of my collection

Default Re: Minty Luger and P 38 and a few accesories,and a K98 sniper

Very nice!! you take very good pics also. Are all the helmets correct and orig? if so WOW!! Nice!!

Steve

Forgot to ask, is the sniper rifle all matching numbers? It looks to have it's orig blue. Any import marks? Regards, Steve

mcorioles
    ?

unfortunatley I have to pick and choose my spots I am not in the position to spend tons of money on my hobby.The pistols are all correct and matching,my pride and joys.The boot knife and scabbard are real.The lids are high end repos ,original shells thats it.The sniper is a original K98 but the scope and mounts are repos and the stock is a replacement

OK, thanks for the info. They look great anyway. You are right, a small fortune for real helmets & sniper rifles these days. Regards, Steve

mcorioles
    ?

thanks for the kind words.As you know a Heer camo and SS in that condition would cost 2 to 3 k for the Heer and 5 to 7 k for the SS and the sniper about 15k .I know how some people feel about repos but I never misrepresent what i have i just like to fill in my collection with things i know i will never own that are real and i buy everything I can get my hands on under 3k thats my limit and if my wife ever saw that she would be pissed .

ronb
    ?

Excellent pic's!My wife has no clue how much my little collection has cost,and she's still "pissed"Thanks for sharing!!

There is no problem what so ever having a repo lid. They look great and as long as you acknowledge that it is who really cares as long as you enjoy it

I was about to say that the decal doesn't look right till i looked at the rest of the posts.

Beautiful stuff mcorioles and welcome to the forum

rgds, Ty

mcorioles
    ?

Quote by kungfuty View Post
    There is no problem what so ever having a repo lid. They look great and as long as you acknowledge that it is who really cares as long as you enjoy it

I was about to say that the decal doesn't look right till i looked at the rest of the posts.

Beautiful stuff mcorioles and welcome to the forum

rgds, Ty
    my sentiments exactly,some other forums look down on repos for various reasons.I dont get it ,like you said i never misrepresent what I have and in a perfect world I would buy all real lids.But I have a wife and baby to consider and I do allright but cant justify buying a 2 to 4 k camo lid and no way 5 to 9 k on a SS lid.With all the fakes out there some done extremely well I also have peace of mine I know what I have.As a matter of fact the Heer camo has fooled a few ,not all of the "experts" so I know its easy to get burned

I own a couple of repos myself. So true if i didn't have a wonderful family i would be trying to buy every nice helmet i could find and yeah my wife would castrate me if i spent ridiculous money on a lid. Fortunately for me i do own one original SS lid at a bargain price from years ago. Hopefully it won't be my last.

rgds, Ty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.