MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop

Article about: BTW I also need to invest in a Erfurt luger

Default My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop

My 1911 Erfurt has arrived. It is all matching except for the magazine. It is unmarked. This was the first production year for Erfurt and 10000 were produced. This gun is SR# 6664 with no letter code. It is about 80% finnish in my opinion. Not too bad for a 102 year old pistol. As you will notice it doesnot have a stock lug on the back of the grip. These were not added till mid 1913 on these Erfurts. If you look during this period most lugers are DWM's. Don't get me wrong Erfurt made a lot of lugers, but they seem to be the harder ones to find these days.
    John

My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop
    On Another note. A DWM 1915 Artillery luger walked into the shop today. It is also 80% finnish with all the straw parts. It is complete and original. From what I can find out, not many 1915 Artilleries were produced in 1915, thus making this a rare pistol.

My 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shopMy 1911 Erfurt Luger has arrived. And a surprise walked into the shop
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2 Fine pieces and in superb condition! Great pick ups!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Indeed - 2 great Lugers.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

thank you.

?

Dat artillery barrel, I have always wanted one. If you don't mind me asking how much was it? Great set of pistols

Nice. Artillery models are tough to come by. Am sure they are bringing a premium today.

I don't mind telling you as they will never be for sale again.
    The 1911 was 931.00 A bargin as these when encountered are about 1800.00 on up. They are rare. The DWM 1915 Artillery luger was 1300.00. These usually are 2000.00 for poor ones to many thousands for nice ones. I sometimes get lucky. I have decided to add to my WWI era lugers in my collection. Starting with Erfurts. I already have a 1912. The 100th Anniversary of the start of WWI is next year. I think the prices of these Sleeper lugers will sky rocket in a few years. Nazi lugers bring more money these days. By the way. Both of these lugers have all matching numbers.

John

Quote by Pryo View Post
    Dat artillery barrel, I have always wanted one. If you don't mind me asking how much was it? Great set of pistols

Quote by Pryo View Post
    I'm not the OP, but I paid $3k for my artillery Luger. Depending on the year, condition, matching/mismatching, etc... they can run the gamut from around $1300 to $4000, even without the accessories.

Very nice John, two corking lugers they both look in very good condition. Only problem is the arty luger makes me jealous, mine has still not come back from the proof house, so another week I will have to wait , good finds mucker
    Ben

thanks Ben.
    I Knew you would like them.
    Cheers,
    John

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very nice John, two corking lugers they both look in very good condition. Only problem is the arty luger makes me jealous, mine has still not come back from the proof house, so another week I will have to wait , good finds mucker

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast