Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Navy Luger

Article about: Hi chaps, been looking at this Navy Luger, if I get the chance I will try and buy it, dated 1916 and all matching. Has some pitting but nothing serious, these are hard guns to come by in the

Default Navy Luger

Hi chaps, been looking at this Navy Luger, if I get the chance I will try and buy it, dated 1916 and all matching. Has some pitting but nothing serious, these are hard guns to come by in the UK
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Luger   Navy Luger  

Navy Luger   Navy Luger  

Navy Luger   Navy Luger  

Navy Luger   Navy Luger  

Navy Luger   Navy Luger  

Navy Luger  
    Ben

I've always had a liking for the Navys. Every Luger collection needs one....and a Dutch...and an Artillery...and a Krieghoff...and a Swiss...and a...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Lol - nice one. I think they are rather scarce
    anywhere Ben.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

A nice gift for yourself

Thats a great example Ben ..widely seen are the Artillery and the Standard Luger models....Grab it up if the opportunity is there. Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill