Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Sneak Preview

Article about: Hi guys, at work at mo on nights and I just got the Arty luger back today. So been cleaning it and here is a wee sneaky pic. I will take good pics tomorrow, this is just off my phone as bit

Default Sneak Preview

Hi guys, at work at mo on nights and I just got the Arty luger back today. So been cleaning it and here is a wee sneaky pic. I will take good pics tomorrow, this is just off my phone as bit bored at mo lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sneak Preview  
    Ben

?

Is it a deactivated pistol?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Is it a deactivated pistol?
    Yes Steve, not allowed live ones mate in the UK
    Ben

It really burns me whenever I hear about these deactivated guns, but if it's the law it's the law. In will be eagerly awaiting the full pictures in the morning as the artillery Luger is probably one of my favourite guns. The first time I saw one I was about 14 working at a local museum and the curator pulled one out of his desk and I was just amazed. Now I just need to actually get one.

That's a nice looking true artillery lugar Ben could be DWM dated 17 as most are that was the one I owned years ago very accurate pistol or more so than the standard model. Nice gun! timothy

?

Just to be slightly off topic a little, you gents think you'll ever get live firearms again?

?

No I don't think we will?? not after certain issues in recent History.....If you think we have bad? In Holland no weapons at all I've heard now that is really pants....Anyway back on the subject Ben that is a good looking pistol looking forward to more snaps...& also I hope you don't work in a bank ?. taking a gun into work if you do isn't a good idea???lol.. Cheers Terry.

The old veteran really slicked up nicely! These long barreled Lugers were like little carbines for accuracy-a good thing, I imagine, when you have hoards of the enemy charging to get at your guns! Now get that snail drum and stock on there and you'll be all set!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."