Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost

Article about: This is a bringback luger,just one mag.The holster and extra mag got lost over the years.At least it didnt sit in the holster,pistol was locked up in a cabinet,holster stored separate and th

Default Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost

This is a bringback luger,just one mag.The holster and extra mag got lost over the years.At least it didnt sit in the holster,pistol was locked up in a cabinet,holster stored separate and they couldnt find it,hope they do.Anyway pistol has a very nice bore and is all matching numbers.What do you guys think of this,does not look like it was ever messed with to me.This P08 looks like it may have seen action,wish it could talk!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost   Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost  

Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost   Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost  

Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost   Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost  

Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost  

Very nice Luger. Congrats!
    John

Looks nice to me. From the vets family?

Is it for sale or trade? Cheers

You either hustle like nobody I know...or you have got some great "pickers" working for you. Another desirable item.

Thanks for showing

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    You either hustle like nobody I know...or you have got some great "pickers" working for you. Another desirable item.

Thanks for showing
    +1

I don't think I've seen anyone pull out more rifles or pistols out of their hat in a long time.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The crème de la crème of 20th century pistols. As well-built as a Swiss watch, and every bit as desirable. I may be slightly biased towards these...

Looks like an excellent example. I hope to own one myself one day. Unfortunately, it'll have to be neutered. Enjoy the wonderful piece of history you have there.

Regards, B.B.

Thanks guys,appreciate it!Map,didnt find these guns overnight,have had this luger a few years,told the vets family to call me if they ever find the holster,have about given up on that but you never know, anyway paid 700.00 for it,I dont think I over paid.Brodie yes I agree they are well made,this is the last year of the P08 but still the quality is there.Mauser stopped production and concentrated on the P38 and K98 rifle.The mag has a chip out of the base but I think these were prone to that,the 37 waffenamp makes me think these were subcontracted by Saur ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet bringback P08,decent cond.holster was lost  

That's not a bad price at all... in this country you would pay around £1,000 for one in that condition. And even then it would be chopped and pinned so that you can't even strip it!

Great looking pistol!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast