Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

Article about: Congrats on the two new aquisitions! In the States,many would affectionately call your luger a "black widow" not a actual technical/documented term.But one that collectors liked to

Default Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

It has been a while since I added something to my collection.
    So I decided to get my hands on a nice Luger and a Walther P38.

Though some of you (mostly Americans) know that the laws in Europe or some of the countries don't allow guns and machineguns... so well these are deactivated.
    Though it is a nice pair in my collection!

Normandie

Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased
    Last edited by Normandie; 07-13-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Default Re: Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

Nice additions to your collection, my two favorite WWII pistols. Best, Rob

a nice pair.

A nice pair of pistols. It doesn't bother me in the slightest if weapons are deactivated, as long as it is done in a sensible manner. For some people it is the ONLY way of owning famous firearms.

These look great!!! Should be a good addition to your collection.
    Thanks for sharing these with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Yes sometimes it is better these old weapon is professional deactivated- than melted down to nails.

Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchasedWalther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchasedWalther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchasedLove the luger I traded a SIG p250 last year from a friend and got a very nice ww2 issue matching numbered p38 in exchange no mags sadly but p1 mags work and it fires very well if I can upload a pic or two I will but on a tablet it sometimes doesn't work, details if found are its 43 dated manuf by Mauser

?

Very nice gentlemen! I missed out on a nice 1942 dated p08 all matching with two mags and hard shell holster for $1400. I hope i can find another someday.

Tough for that price, Dean.
    But they are out there.
    I am sure you watch Calguns - there are three that have been steadily dropping in price for sale there.

Nice pair Normandie, from where I sit they look very tastefully deactivated, which is good.
    I like the P38's - I prefer the aesthetics of the Luger, but the P38 is far and away the better shooter, for me - distant cries of heresy from many here, I am sure, but those are my thoughts from popping holes in paper on a range, so it is also a highly subjective opinion.

You're in Norway - I just watched Max Manus, man of war, a terrific movie, some fascinating and important history you have there.
    Max Manus - Trailer (subtitled) - YouTube

Pit

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast