Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Where can I find a deactivated Luger in the US?

Article about: I was just wondering where I can find a deactivated Luger in the US. All of the places I saw were in the UK. I would be very grateful if anyone can show me where to get one. Thanks

Default Where can I find a deactivated Luger in the US?

I was just wondering where I can find a deactivated Luger in the US. All of the places I saw were in the UK. I would be very grateful if anyone can show me where to get one. Thanks

Default Re: Where can I find a deactivated Luger in the US?

You may have to purchase one through a classified add or something of that sort. I've done a bit of researching myself on the topic of buying deactivated arms and like you every site I get is from the U.K. I don't know if it would be possible to list such a thing in the classifieds here on the forum but I'm sure sooner or later someone will list one. If your looking for a collection filler I might suggest getting a replica, I know it's not original and if your like me you'd like to keep it as original as possible but it may be an idea until you can get a good one. Best of luck. hope you find a place to buy one!!

Default Re: Where can I find a deactivated Luger in the US?

I'd like to know where I can get a relic luger!