Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

2020 sos

Article about: So, it's almost here, just over a month away. Who plans to attend the SOS?

?

Only picture I was able to take before I put them in temporary storage. Took the Fliegerbluse to multiple dealers plus my trusted sources after purchasing it and they all confirmed that it was perfect. Absolutely over the moon over it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2020 sos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2020 sos
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Congrats. Very nice.

Any pictures of the show?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

didn't take any

I'll try to take some photos tomorrow but it's crazy busy. Today's crowd was the best I have seen in years. I've made a few purchases but have managed to control my impulses. I have a great German infantry captains tunic for sale at my table, L5&6.

?

Day 2 pick ups, Kriegsmarine dagger, Luftwaffe belt/buckle, and a hanger for my Infantry dagger. Funds are starting to run a little low. Got my eyes on one more Fliegerbluse I hope to grab before I head home.

The size of the crowd was very encouraging. Looking forward to seeing how the crowd is at the new MAX venue. This SOS was the first time I saw a line of collectors at the ATM in the south wing lobby. I didn't take much to sell and what I did sell barely covered my expenses, but even so I left the SOS feeling good about my purchases and the future of the hobby. This was the fastest show I've ever experienced. It was a good time.

This sold for around $34,000 USD.

Not a fan.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    The size of the crowd was very encouraging. Looking forward to seeing how the crowd is at the new MAX venue. This SOS was the first time I saw a line of collectors at the ATM in the south wing lobby. I didn't take much to sell and what I did sell barely covered my expenses, but even so I left the SOS feeling good about my purchases and the future of the hobby. This was the fastest show I've ever experienced. It was a good time.
    My local picker friend said it was one of the best SoS's he's been to in a while.

Hope to get to the Max and see you there.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I always hesitate to say it was the best show because I know that's subjective. All in all it was a successful show for the hobby. Some guys sell more than others, that's just the nature of it and not everyone can buy something at every table, nor does every table have what you're looking for, but I saw more money exchange hands than I've seen in a long time and for once some of the aisles were actually jammed with collectors. It was exciting.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast