Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????

Article about: Hello New to the Forum but what Iv seen so far i'm very impressed I've been nuts of WW2 history since as long as I can remember and even more hooked on diving and flying since early teens. t

Thumbs up Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????

Hello New to the Forum but what Iv seen so far i'm very impressed
    I've been nuts of WW2 history since as long as I can remember and even more hooked on diving and flying since early teens.
    these days my main hobbies is combining the lot, Diving, WW2 History, WW2 Aviation and Wreck and relic hunting.
    Originally from New Zealand but currently based in Stavanger Norway.

I have a every growing collection of aircraft parts including 2 Ex RNZAF T-6 Harvards that I pulled out of a scrap yard when I was 14.
    Working on Cockpit displays of Ex RNZAF P40N Kittyhawk, F4U-1 Corsair and P51 Mustang and many other bits and bobs
    Also sine being in Norway im starting to gain a bit of WW2 German Hardware (will post pics soon)

I have travelled all over Europe, Asia and Australasian looking for relics for WW2 and new dive spots and dive buddies (very rarely encountering anyone with the same interest as mine)
    This Forum should be the kind of contacts i'm after
    ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????   Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????  

Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????   Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????

Welcome to the forum.
    Look forward to seeing more pics of the airplane parts.

Default Re: Any wreck scuba diving wreck and wrelic hunters out there ????

Welcome aboard mate! The whale shark looks familiar, I was a tour guide to Ningaloo Reef for eight years, I've seen a lot of these fellas. The German fighter is a beauty, that would be very nice to have in the shed.