Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.

Article about: Hey guys, Went to a very small Arms and Miltaria show/sale today. Was some good stuff there. I only took a few photos, was under the pump for time. Enjoy. Danger

?

Default Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.

Hey guys,

Went to a very small Arms and Miltaria show/sale today.
    Was some good stuff there.
    I only took a few photos, was under the pump for time.
    Enjoy.

Danger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.   Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.  

Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.   Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.  

Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.   Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arms and Miltaria show, Christchurch, NZ.
    P
    Many

Thanks for the photos. Always nice to see what is on offer in other parts of the world.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

very nice show......would kill (not literally) for the Liberty Pistol. If original it's worth a nice bit of change...however given the box that it is in I suspect it is not.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Wow! It looks like a really nice show! Lots of rare stuff there...

?

Thanks mate, the stuff on offer at most of these sales are very common.
    A lot of kiwi and Aussie stuff too.
    Rare collectables come up from time to time.
    You just need to be there when it pops up.
    At least these guys dont sell fakes, if its a copy they have to tell you.

Quote by Danger View Post
    At least these guys dont sell fakes, if its a copy they have to tell you.
    I wouldn't blindly accept that everything is legit, there's a ribbon bar I'm leary on and the Red Cross starburst award is suspect IMO.

Hello Danger, yes, thank you for posting these pics, very nice. Pic No 7 shows many rare items,
    Those ReichsFuhrer, Obergruppenfuhrer tabs not to mention the swords and daggers, were these for sale or was it just "A Display" of some bodies collection?

?

Thanks mate, you're right.
    You gotta know your stuff when you buy anything.
    We have a law in NZ that you can't sell fake stuff as legit, unless you state is a copy/fake.
    But you need to know the difference first.
    There are dishonest people out there.

What's with the sten with the MP40 grips & stock????? ( photo #10 )

Never seen one like that before.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Dan, it is the Austen SMG.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast