Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ASMIC meet, what sort of items are on offer?

Article about: Hi all, Just wondering if anybody has been to any of the ASMIC Meets in Massachusetts? There's a monthly meet in Boxboro which I intend to drag the wife to some time, but I'll only risk the

Default ASMIC meet, what sort of items are on offer?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody has been to any of the ASMIC Meets in Massachusetts? There's a monthly meet in Boxboro which I intend to drag the wife to some time, but I'll only risk the ear-bashing routine if I'm heading to the right spot for what I'm after: U.S and German Headgear and Uniform / equipment articles to be more specific. I was wondering if anybody had attended any of these ASMIC meets in the past year, and if so what sort of items were on offer there?

Thank you all for your time

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ASMIC meet, what sort of items are on offer?
    P
    Many

No replies. Well... I went anyway! And in case anyone was searching for the same query as I - the answer is go - it's worth it! The ASMIC meet is a nice sunday morning diversion: relatively well attended, largely reasonably priced (I only looked at WW2 U.S and German headgear / uniforms / insignia) and friendly. Dealers are happy to talk and open to bargaining. I took home a Wehrmacht belt buckle, a tunic breast eagle and a handful of classic ww2 history books for 90$ total.
    I'll be going back.
    Second sunday of every month at the Boxboro holiday inn conference suite.

Happy hunting!

lucky you guys have this