Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

B-17F Memphis Belleto be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF

Article about: After do many years of restauration the Belle will be on public display (May, 17th 2018 will be a very important day - as important as May, 17th 1943 - her last mission) Access Denied

JMM
    ?

Default B-17F Memphis Belleto be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF

After do many years of restauration the Belle will be on public display (May, 17th 2018 will be a very important day - as important as May, 17th 1943 - her last mission)

can't upload the link (anyway just go to the National Museum of the USAF site)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement B-17F Memphis Belleto be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF
    P
    Many

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Great news !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I saw the Memphis Belle when I went to Nashville and Memphis to see Graceland. I have pictures taken with it will try to find. It is neat because its final flight was on My 1st Birthday, I was born on May 17, I942. What a great piece of history Thanks for posting JMM
    Bob

Quote by redsled View Post
    I saw the Memphis Belle when I went to Nashville and Memphis to see Graceland. I have pictures taken with it will try to find. It is neat because its final flight was on My 1st Birthday, I was born on May 17, I942. What a great piece of history Thanks for posting JMM
    Bob
    Great news that this old "warbird" is back on display. I was just wondering if you spotted Elvis flying her Bob? Ha Ha!! Leon.

JMM
    ?

Quote by redsled View Post
    Bob
    Nice beeing born on a day that has history (I was born on December 7th...)
    Sadly I never seen the Belle or had the chance to meet R Morgan
    Pls post those pics when you find them

Btw, this is the display of the Belle that I have:

B-17F Memphis Belleto be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF

LOL Leon Well I first heard Elvis sing when I was 14 years old picking up rocks and clearing fields for farming Back in Oklahoma , I have always loved Elvis, They are a saying what Elvis wanted Elvis got. No doubt if he had wanted to fly it He probly would LOL/ Yes I love the Memphis Belle and the Stories told about it. I have several WWII Friends that were B-17 Pilots in WWII . Have lost many that go to the War hawk Air Museum in Nampa Idaho. But They are still a few still alive and well. love them Guys, My Hero's
    Warhawk Air Museum

Nice Display JMM I will try to find my pictures, I just saw them the other day

MAP
    ?

My "Belle"

Almost 2 feet wide, all die cast.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very Nice MAPP

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast