Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)

Article about: 'was lucky enough to help out in the preparations for the above show scheduled for this weekend so I sneeked a few pics....'mainly CVRTs but the "heavy metal" (Challenger, Chieftai

Default British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)

'was lucky enough to help out in the preparations for the above show scheduled for this weekend so I sneeked a few pics....'mainly CVRTs but the "heavy metal" (Challenger, Chieftain, Centurian etc) arrive tomorrow so I might just go back to see if I can get some more pics....

British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)
    P
    Many

'handful of pics snapped yesterday....the BIG STUFF was in da house! (I beleive that's what young folk say.... :-) )

The Challie 1 was impressive hurtling around the field....the Chieftain was accompanied by the usual exhaust and whining noise....but I still wouldn't say "no"!

....and a stretched 432........

British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)British Tank Show (Tanks, Trucks and Firepower)