Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Max 2019

Article about: Anyone planning to attend? Last year in Monroeville, PA before moving to York, PA in 2020.

Default Max 2019

Anyone planning to attend? Last year in Monroeville, PA before moving to York, PA in 2020.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max 2019
    P
    Many

Hi Todd
    Not me. But wish you a great time. It's always fun there...you are fun to talk with.
    D.

What are the dates for the MAXX Show in Monroeville in 2019 ?
    Tks,
    Bob32268

Quote by real steel View Post
    Hi Todd
    Not me. But wish you a great time. It's always fun there...you are fun to talk with.
    D.
    Hey, Dave! Wish you could make it but I understand. I only do two shows a year, MAX and SOS so I'm getting excited, show time. If I see any great helmets I'll try to get some pics for you.

Quote by bob32268 View Post
    What are the dates for the MAXX Show in Monroeville in 2019 ?
    Tks,
    Bob32268
    Sept 20-22 if you're not a member of the Ohio Valley Military Society. Sept 19-23 if you are a member.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Sept 20-22 if you're not a member of the Ohio Valley Military Society. Sept 19-23 if you are a member.
    I was planning to visit a few colleges with my son in Pittsburgh and was excited that I could visit the show on my way back. Only to find out sadly that I will be there the week BEFORE the show
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I was planning to visit a few colleges with my son in Pittsburgh and was excited that I could visit the show on my way back. Only to find out sadly that I will be there the week BEFORE the show
    Sheesh, you've been one excuse after another, year after year for not making the MAX or SOS.......

MAP
    ?

Sheesh, you've been one excuse after another, year after year for not making the MAX or SOS.......
    This year I thought it would all align.......but I can't change the "college campus tour" dates!

That said...next year looks more promising. My oldest will be in college (hopefully in the Philly area) and the show I hear is moving further east....so a multi purpose road trip will be possible.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's moving to the sprawling metropolis of York. I think the OVMS board members drove through York blindfolded because that city is a landfill. I wouldn't hold a cattle auction at that place. It's a lot closer for me but it's not where I would have chosen for the next location.

MAP
    ?

It's moving to the sprawling metropolis of York. I think the OVMS board members drove through York blindfolded because that city is a landfill. I wouldn't hold a cattle auction at that place. It's a lot closer for me but it's not where I would have chosen for the next location.
    Well for me, instead of a 7 hour drive, it is only 3 1/2 hours...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast