Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The Max Show 2012. Who's going?

Article about: Hey all. Just checking to see if any members here will be going to the Max show. I'll be there October 5th and 6th. Maybe I'll see you there! Luke

Default Re: The Max Show 2012. Who's going?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    That's why you propose a vacation for you and your wife in Pittsburgh, and you just 'happen' to pass by the show, so why not stop by?
    Mo cracking idea but she is cunning me old mate lol

- - Updated - -

Quote by panzerfaust1945 View Post
    You need to get your priorities straight and divorce her. LOL
    I cannot afford it!!!! lol
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Max Show 2012. Who's going?
    P
    Many

None of us can....that is the curse of being a collector. =)

Sadly No, Next year yes have got plans in the works, But it is a fair way form Australia.
    Morris

?

I would love to go to this and all other shows like it. It is the only way i can get hold of most of these exotic items i am collecting. You guys in the US are very lucky to have such interesting shows.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I would love to go to this and all other shows like it. It is the only way i can get hold of most of these exotic items i am collecting. You guys in the US are very lucky to have such interesting shows.
    There is a balance although we have some shows here in the US and yes its like a candy store,, the Europeans are very fortunate also with barn and attic finds and those who venture across the border to Germany to find a family parting with some relatives belongings. I feel that is an experience also.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes you are right Larry, maybe it because it always feels like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Mo cracking idea but she is cunning me old mate lol

- - Updated - -

I cannot afford it!!!! lol
    Nor can I! I can stay married and barely afford helmets. Or I can get divorced and afford NO helmets. Hmmmmm, have to go with option #1.

Yeah, I have two tables there every year. I'm easy to spot...my two pet rabbits and a diving helmet are always on my tables. I collect Kriegsmarine and usually have German militaria for sale.
    Yes, I remember the rabbits. Were you in the first room over on the left side? I'll stop by!

Luke

Yeah, I have two tables there every year. I'm easy to spot...my two pet rabbits and a diving helmet are always on my tables. I collect Kriegsmarine and usually have German militaria for sale.
    I missed the bunnys when I was at last years show 2011. I walked the whole place 3X and your rabbits must of been on break. I stayed in the well lit up bigger room most of the time.

2013 show for sure as I have the Federal level OK from my superior....." Honorary",,,, at least she thinks that
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I would love to take my dad to the show, he is from Pittsburgh, but Polio has not been kind to him in his later years and getting around a show like that would be rather difficult. His parents are also buried in Pittsburgh, so I think he would like to go back for a visit. I'd love to catch a Steelers game, but that would require making a decision between show money or football money.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast