Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

Default Re: Max show 2013

We would have to take two buses for a group trip, one bus for us and the other bus to haul our purchases back home!! and no strippers! my wife knows the smell of old military memorabilia by now and it surely doesnt smell like cheap perfume! also last time I was on a bus with strippers it ended bad, it always ends bad!!!!! LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    That's too bad, Adrian. Maybe something will come up and you'll be able to arrive here a few days early. Any chance you'll be around Ohio on your trip?

Luke
    Quote by helmetone View Post
    Coming anywhere near Maryland? I owe you a few brews for all the EK advice.
    Sadly not guys, I'll be flying into Chicago and and then heading west on Route 90.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Chicago?? Nothing there but corrupt politicians. Maybe next time! Im hoping one day to find myself on your side of the pond.

?

I can only but dream! Maybe another time, just make sure you guys take and post a lot of photos.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Sadly not guys, I'll be flying into Chicago and and then heading west on Route 90.
    There's nothing to see in Chicago or out west! Wouldn't you rather check out Steubenville, Ohio?

Luke

I would like to know if there will be any other Mods on the US side going to the Show.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    There's nothing to see in Chicago or out west! Wouldn't you rather check out Steubenville, Ohio?

Luke
    Lots of places I would like to check out but I have a wedding to go to!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Lots of places I would like to check out but I have a wedding to go to!
    well not all that bad,,there will be food and drinks.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Just a reminder to those who are going to the Max show......3 months away if we can come up with a meeting time to get together at a certain spot for a group photo!..I am working on trying to get a WRF banner made to bring to the show for the photo. Any thoughts guys and gals of a meeting time and what day..either friday or saturday? Regards Larry

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Chicago?? Nothing there but corrupt politicians. Maybe next time! Im hoping one day to find myself on your side of the pond.
    I am there.
    chris

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast