Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

That's ok with me. Would this be on Friday? 42 days to go!

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

First timers...will feel very disoriented after passing the check in desk...you will take a few steps..and then a traumatizing feeling will set in and you have to close your eyes. Open them take a deep breath and walk slowly
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry: I still feel like that and this is my fifth Max. Though last year I did a little better and slowed up a bit instead off running around all over the place.

Luke

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    That's ok with me. Would this be on Friday? 42 days to go!

Luke
    Yes lets do it on a friday i think maybe the majority of members may be there on friday..but Im still open for opinions.....anyone else?...and 1pm at SADolchs table?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Friday is good.

Also, what's a good arrival time at the show? Is there an entrance line that wraps around the building 16 times or what? I'm just trying to figure out what time I should get there....and don't say Thursday night

I usually arrive there a few hours before it opens. Mainly because I have to drive through Pittsburgh and I leave way early so I beat that traffic. The parking lot does fill up fast so I'd say if you want to get a decent spot maybe be there by 8:00. The line isn't bad and I usually wait until around 9:00 to walk down and I might stand there for about five or ten minutes before I get in. Since I get there so early I park at the Max first then I walk up the road and get a coffee at McDonald's and read a book while I wait.

Luke

3 weeks gents as i am already preparing for the road trip.. ( see photos ...and singing the theme song to National Lampoons Vacation.
    Photos are of the car and the Double tree Hotel...LOL..... I took a wrong turn somewhere...but the pool was nice
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nl3.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	569763   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nl2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	569762  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nl1.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	569761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nl4.JPG 
Views:	204 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	569764  

Attached Images Attached Images  

So Larry you're saying we all need to get 80's woody station wagons and an old dead lady in a chair strapped to the roof?

And my wife is well aware that if Beverly deangelo shows up at our house, I'll have to break my vows.

On a side note, its almost November and you know what that means...they start showing National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

Less than 2 weeks, who's getting excited?!

I'm ready to go!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast