Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Max show 2013

Article about: Got my days off for Friday and Saturday, but planning on just Friday. Took Saturday as a precaution. Looking forward to this. Has there been any talk of all WRF members wearing the same brig

Default Max show 2013

A GREAT SHOW....HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.............DAVE H........SADolch

double click on photo's to enlarge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max show  2013   Max show  2013  

Max show  2013   Max show  2013  

Max show  2013  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max show  2013
    P
    Many

Default Re: Max show 2013

A little early for me to get excited about it, but I will most likely go again this time with money

Already have hotel reservations! Can't wait.

Luke

?

I just recently found out about the MAX show, I just started to get involved in collecting WW2 Items. I live 40 minutes away. I will certainly be going to this show hopefully buy my first Heer helmet.

I'm going this year if I have to fly a hot air ballon there and parachute in.

ZigZag: I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself. I only live about an hour from the Max. Hopefully a bunch of us will be able to make it this year.

Luke

Im hyped up about it now and looking forward to it. I also have Hotel reservations.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry: What days will you be there? I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Luke

?

I hope to go there one day. I went to the SoS this year, my next dream is to go to the MAX. From what i hear there is a ton of WRF members there and i would love to meet all of you.
    Ryan

It would be a blast to meet some of the folks behind the screen names. Guess I should look into hotel reservations. Anyone bringing their wives? I was thinking they could all go somewhere together and fret about us spending our money on "dumb Nazi stuff." How about all WRF members wear some type of brightly colored shirt so it's easy to find one another. And put our screen names on the front and back. Just a thought.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast