Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Max Show Photos 2013

Article about: Bill Shea has a similar set up every year so for the community here is last yeas set up:

Default Max Show Photos 2013

I must say Gents..as usual I had a great time and a great pleasure to meet up with a few forum members....Dave SADolch...Todd Helemtone....Luke Rogge66...and Stingray Ivan not present in the photo. Below are some photos which only touches the tip of the iceberg..with much more that was really there. It was an endless walk for me..although the dual halls were at a decent size..i never tired of walking down the same aisles repeatedly..some thing new was always to be seen.
    Do not believe for a moment..that all the good stuff was found on dealer set up day...mostly there was..but the real fact is...the outsiders who came into the hall..a day later up until the last day..to sell or trade their artifacts were put out on the table on those days also..so the good stuff was still being put out as I myself saw new things everytime I walked down the aisle. Some dealers even held out until the last day to put out what they found....it does happen!!...Anyway some very interesting photos below..and Im sorry for some blurred photos as these were taken on my Iphone. Have mercy please on the photo with the WRF ambassadors...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show Photos 2013   Max Show Photos 2013  

Max Show Photos 2013   Max Show Photos 2013  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show Photos 2013
    P
    Many

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show Photos 2013   Max Show Photos 2013  

Max Show Photos 2013  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

more again

Max Show Photos 2013  

few more

and more

and more again

Last edited by Larry C; 10-27-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Looks like some great treasures there Larry! Who's who in the last pic mate?

Thank you for the pictures.
    chris

Larry

That looks like a blast! Wish I was there. Maybe a special trip next year.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

some amazing things....some hard to believe things......and some things that should never be there...which are not real...but a great time and a sharpening of knowledge. being able to pick things up and look at the in study was worth more than trying to decipher through photos on a forum..these past few days were the teaching experience for all those who went.........I got to talk with a few people at the hotel bar.....a brotherhood of congeniality that this hobby brings about in people...I had quite a few free shots of liquor... >_<.

Helmetone Todd gave the best summary...............that no matter a persons background..of culture or faith..this is a hobby that all can come together as one..almost that of a Masonic lodge.
    Listening mostly to the older collectors was the real find at the show.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast