Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria Fair,Brisbane

Article about: The Big Show,is on again this weekend the 12th and 13th May at the RNA Showgrounds,Brisbane. Militaria & Firearms The show will host Modern & Antique firearms (Pistols & rifles),

Default Militaria Fair,Brisbane

The Big Show,is on again this weekend the 12th and 13th May at the RNA Showgrounds,Brisbane.

Militaria & Firearms
    The show will host Modern & Antique firearms (Pistols & rifles), all types of Militaria from all countries,including many Helmets, Antique Swords & daggers from the 1300s right through to modern day. All types of knives, coins, medals, badges & bank notes, collectibles, shooting & hunting accessories & 1000s of books .
    Mick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria Fair,Brisbane
    P
    Many

Default Re: Militaria Fair,Brisbane

I went once when I lived in Brisbane about 10 years ago.
    I recall alot of overpriced, dodgy kit that didn't inspire confidence. With a bit more knowledge these days I'd feel more comfortable but not back then.

Also I remember a few neo-nazi skinhead types roaming the hall in their Doc Martins with #1 buzz-cuts and beards, all thinking they're HJ or something.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I went once when I lived in Brisbane about 10 years ago.
    I recall alot of overpriced, dodgy kit that didn't inspire confidence. With a bit more knowledge these days I'd feel more comfortable but not back then.

Also I remember a few neo-nazi skinhead types roaming the hall in their Doc Martins with #1 buzz-cuts and beards, all thinking they're HJ or something.
    I went to the one in February,as you say a lot of gear was overpriced,however at least face to face you can haggle.
    I didnt see any neos there,but in our game you come across all types i suppose
    Ill let you know how it goes,(its got to be safer than flea bay)

There also used to be an old German guy who had a stall in the Rocklea markets most saturdays, he had coins, medals and SS daggers too from memory. I recall he was quite arrogant about the originality of everything which immediately put me on guard so I never bought. This is going back maybe 15 years so he may have passed on by now.