Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

militaria show. southern california

Article about: hey fellas, i just searched around on google for militaria shows in ca. and there are a lot...... just wondering if any fellow southern californians could recommend which ones are good for t

Default militaria show. southern california

hey fellas,

i just searched around on google for militaria shows in ca. and there are a lot...... just wondering if any fellow southern californians could recommend which ones are good for third reich collectibles.... i know they probably all do, but i just wanted some opinions on which ones you guys were able to get some great stuff or any popular ones that most of you guys go to... sorry, im not lazy, i did look around on the net, but i dont wanna have to drive few hours and be dissapointed. im particularly looking for heers. thanks in advance guys!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement militaria show. southern california
    P
    Many

Default Re: militaria show. southern california

Rusted,

We're not collectiors of third reich stuff but we've been to the West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show a couple of times and saw plenty of german collectables there. Held at the Fairplex in Pomona, the next event is Nov. 18th and 19th. Here is the url for the web site:

West Coast Historical Militaria Collector Show: May 8th & 9th, 2009 - Pomona Fairplex

Regards,

Russ & Son

Default Re: militaria show. southern california

thanks i appreciate that! will attend that show!