Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Military Colectors Show--MN State Fairgrounds

Article about: Will be held at the Progress Center building on 1-2 Oct 2016 Sat 8-5 Sun 9-3 Sat. morning is usually the best day/time to go as a lot of out of state dealers leave Sat night.

Default Military Colectors Show--MN State Fairgrounds

Will be held at the Progress Center building on 1-2 Oct 2016 Sat 8-5 Sun 9-3 Sat. morning is usually the best day/time to go as a lot of out of state dealers leave Sat night.

Best
    Paul

47th MP Co/47th Inf Div 1983-1988
    583rd Ord Co 59th Ord Bde Muenster, W Germany
    1988-1990
    Looking for P37 ammo pouch with No4 bayo frog

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I will be there!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

I'll be there Saturday morning
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Received your pm Chopperman. Sounds good.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

I will be there as well and have UK Cousin's cell number and he has mine. Greg if you want to PM me with a number we can meet up.
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/

Wow, all the way up from TX. I want to try a few shows in other states too, just to see some different dealers and see how the prices stack up. I plan on Sat morning too, trying to see how many of my brothers are going and if my nephew will be along. I gave him a couple bayonets to start his collection, so we'll see how he does
    Best
    Paul

47th MP Co/47th Inf Div 1983-1988
    583rd Ord Co 59th Ord Bde Muenster, W Germany
    1988-1990
    Looking for P37 ammo pouch with No4 bayo frog

MAP
    ?

I won't be there.........

UK/Rossi/Chopper never included me in the invite. I feel left out!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I formally invite you Map!

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I formally invite you Map!
    Sorry, busy that weekend LoL

Besides, I think Larry, Curly and Moe need their time together to bond!
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I call dibs on curly

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast