Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military Show Akron, Ohio March 6th 2016 FREE!

Article about: Thought you all might be interested in this: The North Coast Military Collectors are hosting their 2nd Military Show on Sunday March 6th, 2016. Show hours are 9 am to 4pm. Admission and Park

Default Military Show Akron, Ohio March 6th 2016 FREE!

Thought you all might be interested in this:

The North Coast Military Collectors are hosting their 2nd Military Show on Sunday March 6th, 2016. Show hours are 9 am to 4pm. Admission and Parking are FREE! The show venue is Young's Auction Center, 2425 Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44312. We have 88 tables of vendors featuring militaria from all eras and countries.

Show updates on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NCMCUSA

FREE ADMISSION & PARKING

Military Show Akron, Ohio March 6th 2016 FREE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military Show Akron, Ohio March 6th 2016 FREE!
    P
    Many

?

Very interesting... I hope that the attendance is overwhelming.. Sometimes the "Smaller" shows produce great relics in this maddening hobby we subscribe to.. No "Offense" by stating "Small" of course.
    This is also a great way to personally meet future contacts and share information between and amongst
    fellow collectors.. Thanks for the "Heads up " G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Very interesting... I hope that the attendance is overwhelming.. Sometimes the "Smaller" shows produce great relics in this maddening hobby we subscribe to.. No "Offense" by stating "Small" of course.
    This is also a great way to personally meet future contacts and share information between and amongst
    fellow collectors.. Thanks for the "Heads up " G
    No offense taken...lol Great things come from small beginnings.

What you said is very true regarding the great relics. I had several local guys set up that normally don't do shows. But being a small venue they were comfortable getting a table to give it a test spin. We had some really unusual things turn up for sale. Not to mention the stuff that people brought in. Another advantage to being a small, local venue. Over 80% of my dealers / table holders are returning for this show. And I suspect a lot of the initial attendees too. This is our second show, the first being last October. The first show had about 800 attendees. I'm hoping to double that with this show.

Being the promoter is a ton of work. But meeting everyone with shared interests makes it worth it.

?

Do you have participants in the Ohio Valley Military Show at all ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Do you have participants in the Ohio Valley Military Show at all ?
    Yes, several of the guys are members and vendors at Ohio Valley Military Society Shows. As well as MAX, SoS and numerous smaller venues. It truly is a great mix of dealers and collectors.

?

If time and schedule permits I may attend... My routine changes constantly as I travel quite a lot..
    I have been trying to be present at a Max show or SOS for several years now.
    I must make time for myself in the future... Hope all turns out great for the collecting community... G