Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military shows in US specialize in WWII?

Article about: I looked through past threads and it seems that most of the military shows on here are in Europe. I live in South Carolina, USA. Are there specific shows on the east coast that specialize in

Default Military shows in US specialize in WWII?

I looked through past threads and it seems that most of the military shows on here are in Europe. I live in South Carolina, USA. Are there specific shows on the east coast that specialize in WWII or will I need to just go to the gun shows? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military shows in US specialize in WWII?
    P
    Many

There is a good show in Allentown, PA. Forks of the Delaware sponsors it about 5 times a year at Allentown Fairgrounds Ag Hall. You can look them up on the web.
    NH

The Big shows in the US, such as the SOS (Show of Shows) and the MAX tend to lean towards the WWII era(where the money is most likely to be made, of course) but do have items from many times and countries as well. The gun shows, while on occasion are okey, the selections can be not all that broad...If a collector is serious enough, they usually try to make the big ones despite the sometimes longer distances to get there. Do not,though, expect great deals. A much larger and wider Selection,certainly, but the prices are rarely for the bargain hunters.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

The SOS is just a few weeks away. Never been but I would think that if you don't have a hotel room booked yet....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys, I will be sure to get to one.