Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newark Fair (UK) January 2018

Article about: 'trekked up to Newark yesterday for the "Northern Military Expo" Fair...only to find that the other Newark based Militaria Fair clashed on the same day...at the same place....two F

Default Newark Fair (UK) January 2018

'trekked up to Newark yesterday for the "Northern Military Expo" Fair...only to find that the other Newark based Militaria Fair clashed on the same day...at the same place....two Fairs on the same day, different organisers.......200 yards (sorry, that's probably 180 Kilograms) from each other....RESULT!!!!

Can you imagine the joy?!!

The Fairs are quite different.....one is more "fine" than the other...carpets, tables, walnut, blades and other stuff....whilst the other is concrete floors covered with "stuff", nothing walnuty or Rosewoody........but with helmets at each....who knew? well, we didnt 'cos we usually only take the trip for the ....errr.....less formal one (no "Class" here I'm afraid) but when it's on the doorstep...well, you HAVE to right?

I can't imagine that the organising committees are members here but surely this has to be the way to go...certainly if the number of folk who I heard saying "well, we may as well, we've come all this way...and it's only across the grass..." was anything to go by....I even ended up buying something at the "wrong" one!

The move out of the larger shed (presumably more expensive???) is a bit sad as some dealers don't seem to have moved over but if the public is to be factored into these things (and one would hope we're kinda important) at least one annual link-up like this one, albeit probably not intentional, is a great move!

Again please!

No pictures....just imagine tables, fat old grey haired blokes, green stuff, metal domes, straps and stuff.......oh and carpets for some of them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newark Fair (UK) January 2018
    P
    Many