Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Oshawa Ontario Military Show and "Tank Day"

Article about: I know it's a bit late, however on this Saturday, May 31 ( my Birthday) There will be a Military Show, Re-enactors, Military Camps and Lots of Military Vehicals running around through out th

?

Default Oshawa Ontario Military Show and "Tank Day"

I know it's a bit late, however on this Saturday, May 31 ( my Birthday) There will be a Military Show, Re-enactors, Military Camps and Lots of Military Vehicals running around through out the day, including a few Tanks, There will be several sellers of Military items also set up ( including me!!).
    This is put on by the Ferret Club and the Ontario Regt Museum. The grounds open up at 9am to the public and close around 4pm
    The Members of the Ferret Club have done wonders on restoring all Types of Military Vehicals for many years, and the Ontario Regt Museum has a great collection dating back to the 1800s that shows the History of the Ontars ( Scared Cats LOL) This includes their Lineage from the 34 Regt through the 116th CEF ect
    This is at an original BCATP Airfield and there are some original buildings there including the 420 Wing Building that will be serving food.
    There will also be displays by very good Modelers showing their works.

As a rule I do not advertise this sort of thing, but as I believe in helping local history I am posting this here, I know 99.99% are too far away, but as the money raised helps the Club and Museum, I thought I would post this..the only reason I am doing the show is to help support them myself

For more info please check out their website The Ontario Regiment (RCAC) Museum :: Welcome

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Dean. I've been to this event many times as part of
    the OMVA. It's the best show in Ontario for military
    vehicles of all types - including tanks. I need a fuse
    for my jeep, so I just might see you there.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I will be there, and it is the First time the Museum is putting it on..so they get the funds.

Take Care

Dean

Happy Birthday and too bad I have some plans for the weekend :-(
    Looking for following WWII German items:
    - anything dealing with Allenstein (Olsztyn) and Wehrkreis I in East Prussia,
    - entrenching tool carrier (straight and folding),
    - forestry and hunting items,

Polish Militaria 1914-1945 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/124584324789966/
    GTA Militaria - Discussions and Sales - https://www.facebook.com/groups/890720157646923/