Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

preston arms fair jan 9th

Article about: Hi Andy, i am not sure at this moment in time, i have been asked by a couple of the lads who i go with, but i will have to see how the money looks the time of year and bills as we all know .

Default preston arms fair jan 9th

Hi All
    i see that preston is on on the 9th wondering if it is a good one or not? never been to this venue has anyone else it a long way so wont bother if its poor.
    though the web site is better than most.
    Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement preston arms fair jan 9th
    P
    Many

Default Re: preston arms fair jan 9th

thats typical i shall be at old trafford that day cheering on man utd v liverpool, oh well cant be in two places at once

Andy i will be going, its only a little fair but i cant resist going just incase i miss something they have a web site just type in preston arms and military fair and it got pics and directions. i am on 24october picture show pic 5 talking to sscrooge who is also a member on here, must say again its not a big fair and i dont know how far you are going to travel.
    hope this helps Ronnie

sorry just read you have already been on their site
    Last edited by 85ronnies; 12-30-2010 at 11:49 PM.

hi Ronnie
    i think i will go just to see what it is like i hope to get to stonley end of the month also.
    after that i dont know how many fairs i will get to.
    Andy

Andy did you manage to get there? did you pick anything up if you did any chance of a pic or two
    cheers Ronnie

preston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thpreston arms fair jan 9thHi Ronnie
    me and my son did do well i think?
    the Preston fair is a small one and a long way but i thought i would give it a go.
    my son got a large box mag for the russian equivelant of the GPMG (pmk)in 7.62 he has started collecting mags aged 9 and 3/4 and i got a ww2 german flare box made of leather and it holds six of each length of flares now i just need to fill it lol.
    it cost a lot but flares and flare guns are my thing deac of course.
    hear are some picks
    Andy

Nice Buy Andy beleive it or not i stood beside you when you bought these i remember because i heard you say to your son about making his mind up on it, it was near the entrance off the young Polish lad now thats a coincidence ,
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie
    it is a small world were you selling or looking for that bargin?
    the fair was small but good i like to see new stalls and stock.
    After a wile you start to see the same old stock on the tabbles just going round and round.
    Andy

Hi Andy i picked up a HJ Trumpet banner i will post some pics later, yes it is a decent fair like you say, you do get sick of seeing the same old stuff turning up again and again i think thats why any new fairs are worth a look just in case anyway it nice to "almost" meet you and your son maybe we will have a brew next time you go,so happy collecting to you both,
    best rgards Ronnie

that sounds good
    are you going to stoneligh?
    Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast