Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

re bought for £15.. H&M sales

Article about: If you plan another trip there during the first 3 weeks of the summer holidays would someone be able to give me a shout because I'm gonna be fairly close at that time Thanks Danny

Default Re: re bought for £15.. H&M sales

If you plan another trip there during the first 3 weeks of the summer holidays would someone be able to give me a shout because I'm gonna be fairly close at that time

Thanks

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement re bought for £15.. H&M sales
    P
    Many

Danny, I only live 3 miles away pm me when you want to go, I'll phone them and make sure they are open, meet up with me and I'll show you round
    I have no transport though.
    Regards, Simon.

That must be great having that kind of thing just on your doorstep I'll send you a pm nearer the time. Hopefully I'll have done and passed my driving test by that point

Thanks

Danny

Danny, good luck with the test
    Where is your "fairly close" that you'll be staying in the summer holidays, so that I can work out how far you have to travel to get here?
    Regards, Simon.
    ps:- perhaps we can get a few of us to go along on the day, I know Jimpy and Steve T are both interested in going along.

?

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Danny, good luck with the test
    Where is your "fairly close" that you'll be staying in the summer holidays, so that I can work out how far you have to travel to get here?
    Regards, Simon.
    ps:- perhaps we can get a few of us to go along on the day, I know Jimpy and Steve T are both interested in going along.

Just make sure I leave my wallet at your house next time Simon, either that or make sure theres bugger all in it at the time...........BEFORE we get there

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Hopefully I dont need luck

I'll be in Northampton, and it would be good if we're able to get a group of us to go along. I'll probably have to bring a few of my mates with me aswell who'll be interested in going too

Thanks

Danny

You'll be about 100 miles away as a a quick estimate. I'm in Chelmsford, Essex.
    Regards, Simon.

When I'm originally travelling from Dundee to Northampton, 100 miles isnt really that far I'll be willing to drive there and back because it looks like its worth the trip

Thanks

Danny

Ok, pm me when you want to visit
    Regards, Simon.

?

that's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. It looks like heaven.You could spend days and days there. Closest I've ever seen even vaugely reminding me of that is Col. Bubbies in Galveston Texas.

Aside from all the little pitstops I made all over hell and back in the country, all combined,...they would not compare to the wonderous sight this presents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast