Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

?

pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Looks rather quiet....All the better for driving (ahem...negotiating) prices down!! Tee Hee....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Some of the prices ....... bit crazy

?

more opics from sos

Sos 2015  

?

I went up to the show this morning. Here are some pictures of the stuff I bought. I mainly collect field gear so nothing earth-shaking here. The droop-tail belt & buckle are both dated 1936. I like to think they have always been together.

Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

Call me small minded, but I am blown away that there are people that haven't eaten at Waffle House! You can't spit around here without hitting one. Its the place to go after a long night out, and a few to many.

P.S. before anyone gigs me I realize that this is a world wide group, and there are plenty of common places to you, I have never heard of.

Keep posting the photos gents...looks great
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

a few more photos...

Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

Sos 2015   Sos 2015  

?

Just back to my place in Phoenix, recovering and detoxing. Slept all afternoon :roll eyes:

Was great to meet some guys at the show for the first time, Nathan and Todd from here! Helmetfest was well attended, a lot guys rolled through, was a ton of fun.

Here are a couple pics, some helmets in my place on Wednesday afternoon (thats AndyC from GHW), some Saturday night at a friends place, and 3 I took on the plane with me and took a quick pic of tonight. (shipped the rest home )

Was a great time, fun to meet the guys again, break bread and crack a few cold ones. Well, more than a few. I bought a minty DD SS with the empties LOL.

Cant wait for next year already, room already booked.

Attachment 809810

Attachment 809811

Attachment 809809

MAP
    ?

Wow Doug , I gotta go next time. Those pics have me drooling. Is that a medic M38??? And that last pic is just awesome

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast