Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    Hey Todd,

I'll bet there...two tables again in the same place. Hope we get a chance to have dinner again this year...is Patrick making the trip again?

Chrys
    Awesome Chrys. Staying at the Plaza again? Dinner was a blast. Damn shame Eric won't be with us.

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    I already have my time off request in at work... The money is another story. I have no idea how much I will be able to scrounge up, but I will not leave empty handed!
    I'm hoarding cash like a squirrel hoards nuts. I just hope I can remember where I stashed all of it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Hey Todd,

Yeah man...at the Crowne again. It is a shame that Eric won't be with us...but his spirit will be. We will have to have a beer or two in his name!

Chrys

We'll raise a glass to him. I'll be at the Spring Hill Suites on Philips Lane. Not cheap but close to the action and parties.

How are everyone's plans coming along? Anyone added?

?

Still going, should be a fun time.

Trying to make it happen.

Just around the corner. Gonna be a good time! I just had to buy a truck so my wife is on a money kick right now so I can't sneak money from the ATM like I was doing. Freaking s u c k s! Oh well. Can let that dampen my spirits

I will be there, and I would love to meet you guys in the flesh. Plus it would never hurt to have instant feedback on any potential purchases. Though, it looks like my budget might be a little tighter than I wanted. Oh well, maybe I can bring stupid money in 2016.

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Just around the corner. Gonna be a good time! I just had to buy a truck so my wife is on a money kick right now so I can't sneak money from the ATM like I was doing. Freaking s u c k s! Oh well. Can let that dampen my spirits
    Thats no good Todd. Just issue extra speeding tickets the next 2 months and maybe the Captain will give you a cut LOL

Just got an email from Southwest reminding me my trip is coming up. A month away. Anyone packing bags yet? Doug is probably already in Arizona.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast