Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

Not packing yet...but getting all of my inventory ready! Can't hardly wait....let's just hope that all of the crappy weather will be behind us in a month.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Just got an email from Southwest reminding me my trip is coming up. A month away. Anyone packing bags yet? Doug is probably already in Arizona.
    Not yet! But I've made room on the wall for some helmets I will be picking up there

In fact, I've had to add a new wall....

Anyone interested on dropping by PM me for my cell and room number!

?

This will be 9 of the last 10 years. I am starting to get excited about going hopeful I can find some nice stuff to add to the collection. Taking a newbie with me. He has a great collection and an impressive war room but he has never been to the SOS or the Maxx.

Sounds good Kirby. Maybe we can meet up and chat a bit. Be cool to have all the WRF members meet for a group photo.

MAP
    ?

I'm very jealous guys. But happy for you all. I'm sure the average daily new thread count will sky rocket once you all get back.

Maybe next year...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My wife didn't want me to spend money so bad that she broke her ankle, a couple of hours into 2015, no less. At any rate I am still going even if all I can afford is getting in the door and Roman Noodles. Maybe next year I can bring all that money I want to spend. Any way, if you see this mug walking around feel free to say hey.

Sos 2015

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    My wife didn't want me to spend money so bad that she broke her ankle, a couple of hours into 2015, no less. At any rate I am still going even if all I can afford is getting in the door and Roman Noodles. Maybe next year I can bring all that money I want to spend. Any way, if you see this mug walking around feel free to say hey.

Sos 2015
    Sorry to hear about your wife! Hope she is recovering well and quickly.
    I'll keep an eye out for you as I run from helmet table to helmet table. The book bag is a good idea. I'll have to dig mine out.

Me and the youngest son have been looking forward to getting to this show once again for months. Canadian dollar exchange will limit us a bit on the spending side but we wont let that ruin the thrill of the chase!!
    Steve

?

I have not been in a couple of years but I think I will try to make it this year.

?

I wonder how the exchange rate will effect the show? The ruble has dropped big time. That might keep the Russians away. I see the dollar to Euro is 1.15. It has been a long time since it has been that close.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast