Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife! Hope she is recovering well and quickly.
    I'll keep an eye out for you as I run from helmet table to helmet table. The book bag is a good idea. I'll have to dig mine out.
    Ahh, yes, she is doing quite well, and is threatening to come and walk with me!(I kid, but dont mind really) Thanks for asking!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Ahh, yes, she is doing quite well, and is threatening to come and walk with me!(I kid, but dont mind really) Thanks for asking!
    Good. Walk with you? You know what that means; babysitting you and keeping an eye on that wallet

?

The best part of the show is the socializing aspect, even if one doesn't buy anything its fun to network, meet some new people and drink way too much.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The best part of the show is the socializing aspect, even if one doesn't buy anything its fun to network, meet some new people and drink way too much.
    Very true. Definitely looking forward to that this year. But there's nothing like walking out with a new piece of cold steel in your hands

?

Lots of socializing at the bar at the Crown Plaze. Lots of dealers and collectors and all the special guests of the show stay there. Were else can you meet Medal of Honor winners, Tuskegee airmen, Malmedy massacre survivors, USS Indianapolis survivors, Enola Gay crew men, the real guys from Band of Brothers. Every year they have a interesting lineup of honored guests.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Lots of socializing at the bar at the Crown Plaze. Lots of dealers and collectors and all the special guests of the show stay there. Were else can you meet Medal of Honor winners, Tuskegee airmen, Malmedy massacre survivors, USS Indianapolis survivors, Enola Gay crew men, the real guys from Band of Brothers. Every year they have a interesting lineup of honored guests.
    My impression of the Plaza was...well, it was a dump, lol. I wasn't impressed. But we did have a blast at the bar afterwards. Any idea on the veterans that will be at the show?

?

It was a real dump before the remodel. It's still not great but it's a quick walk to the show or they have a shuttle.

?

Another great lineup of veterans, great to see.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Hi,

The SOS really has veterans from the above, how very interesting and what an experience for these old gentleman giving them attention and making them feel important again. How very thought full.

Hope I'm not being to harsh, but here in England we have Memorial Day around the 11th of the 11 month, in which all our common wealth Vets march down The Mall. We also had this summer, the amazing Poppy display at Tower Bridge, but I think that's it, we seem to forget those brave individuals. We do not have any shows of that size or quality that we could honour ours.

So all you fortunately attending the show enjoy your experience and good hunting.

Finally... could we see some photos of the show, some of the guests, and dealers tables??

Thank you.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast