Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

Default Sos 2015

Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy does!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Hi HT, I heard the other day, that the owners of THE SOS SHOW bought the Max Show?! The Max apparently is still going to be in the same location for the next 3/5 years then it's moving somewhere different. Any body else heard that?
    Regards SK

Yes I heard that too. And unless the pound gets better I'll be staying with the European shows. The euro is doing quite well at the moment. There's some really good items at the sos but it can work out expensive

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi HT, I heard the other day, that the owners of THE SOS SHOW bought the Max Show?! The Max apparently is still going to be in the same location for the next 3/5 years then it's moving somewhere different. Any body else heard that?
    Regards SK
    It's not "HT", i.e: helmeTONE, it's HO(lol)-helmetONE. No worries, I, among several others, thought the same thing for the longest!
    Anyhow, I heard and read the news too. I don't go to these shows but it appears most that do are happy with the change. Have fun everyone.....I hope everyone finds that "holy grail" item they've been searching for.

How tough is "helmetone"? lol. I've been contemplating a name change. Been holding out on that until I get the 1000 post helmet that's going around the world. If it's true that they bought the max than I will also be happy. I have been to the max twice and thought it was rather slow and unimpressive. Hell, do away with the max and make the SOS even bigger. And John is correct, the SOS is rather expensive when it comes to prices. And when you collect helmets there is a lot of tough competition with deep pockets.

Don't say that, Todd. Do away with the Max. That's only an hour drive for me and I don't want to go to Louisville.
    I hope you have a great time and stay out of trouble.

Luke

?

Thumbs up

As far as i know at this point - we will be back in Louieville. No idea where our tables will be, but expect the same place as the past several years - right at the junction of the 2 halls.
    I've had good luck finding things I want at that show. Picked up a German 50mm light mortar a couple of years ago. Been looking for one of those for 20+ yrs.
    Also good luck selling stuff.
    Sarge

Hey Sarge. I'll have to look for your table and stop to say hi. I got a OVMS membership for next year so I can get in on set up day. Out of curiosity, Does anyone know how long the waiting list is for a table?

Hey Todd,

I'll bet there...two tables again in the same place. Hope we get a chance to have dinner again this year...is Patrick making the trip again?

Chrys

I already have my time off request in at work... The money is another story. I have no idea how much I will be able to scrounge up, but I will not leave empty handed!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast