Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SOS 2019 part 2

Article about: Well I got a few more pics from the show. Somewhat amusing. Ken & I doing forensic studies in hotel. Anders L. on the couch with black shirt & Mario at table with some helmets, me se

Default SOS 2019 part 2

Well I got a few more pics from the show. Somewhat amusing. Ken & I doing forensic studies in hotel. Anders L. on the couch with black shirt & Mario at table with some helmets, Ken N. holding court. The guy on the left in red chair & black shirt is from Siberia. He makes the trip every year. Me selling my camo to forum member "Sgt. Rock".
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2019 part 2   SOS 2019 part 2  

SOS 2019 part 2   SOS 2019 part 2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2019 part 2
    P
    Many

?

Awesome photos David. looks like you had a lot of fun. there are some killer lids on those tables

MAP
    ?

These make me but love them none the less. I really should have been there.

Who's helmet is that in the foreground of the first photo???? I WANT it!!!! LoL. The apple [pea?] green M35
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Alex5k View Post
    Awesome photos David. looks like you had a lot of fun. there are some killer lids on those tables
    Don't think your M42 is there. That was not bought at the show. I would have grabbed it if it was. Would have been cool to see it on the table though....
    D.

TWS
    ?

That's a nice pile of lids!!

I need to wrangle an invite to hang with the cool helmet kids one evening next show. You guys clearly have nicer and more expensive taste in hotels than my crew. They have the mindset that every dollar saved on lodging is another dollar for militaria.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    That's a nice pile of lids!!

I need to wrangle an invite to hang with the cool helmet kids one evening next show. You guys clearly have nicer and more expensive taste in hotels than my crew. They have the mindset that every dollar saved on lodging is another dollar for militaria.
    OOOh...no no. The 2 bedroom suite with fireplace & full kitchen is the way to go. We stay same place every year. As we age...certain comforts are needed. If it were overnight, one could go budget. But for 5 nights, it's worth the extra few dollars for a nice place. We need the space anyway for the helmets. By the way Todd...you are invited anytime.
    D.

Great photos, the tropical helmet looks very nice. It's hard to see these photos and not wish you had been there, hopefully one day I can make it happen. Michael you should definitely go next year, it's at least a little bit easier for you.
    Nick

now with all of these helmets scattered around! I hope you remember who bought what?

MAP
    ?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Great photos, the tropical helmet looks very nice. It's hard to see these photos and not wish you had been there, hopefully one day I can make it happen. Michael you should definitely go next year, it's at least a little bit easier for you.
    Nick
    Other events kept me at home this year. It also does not help that it is during winter school break. Skiing with my boys will always take priority over the SoS (and it isn't any cheaper given the cost of lift tickets! )

Hopefully next year.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I will be there next year.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast