Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SOS Show: WRF

Article about: Hello Everyone, I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month. Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is inte

Yes it should happen this year. Bad things happen, we had a death in the family last year a 2 days before the show.

EZ
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS Show: WRF
    P
    Many

?

Conflicting travel plans with work/personal means I have to give it a miss for a second year in a row. The date change hasn't worked well for me unfortunately. Hopefully 2015 will see a return to SOS. I want to go to the Kassel show in November as well in 2015.

But have a few collector friends seeing me enroute to the SOS so we will have our own get together up here Ralph so keep the weekend of the 20th open!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Conflicting travel plans with work/personal means I have to give it a miss for a second year in a row. The date change hasn't worked well for me unfortunately. Hopefully 2015 will see a return to SOS. I want to go to the Kassel show in November as well in 2015.

But have a few collector friends seeing me enroute to the SOS so we will have our own get together up here Ralph so keep the weekend of the 20th open!
    Make sure you give me a shout when you go to Kassel Doug. I'm going again this year (to buy not to sell) It's much cheaper than the SOS, well it is for me with the dollar rate. Hopefully we're going to Berlin first, then onto Kassel, then back to Berlin.
    Can't make the SOS this year, although I've been quite a few times, the best stuff is in the states, but just as good in Europe.
    Who was it that said, The British fight for the Empire, the French for honour, and the Americans for souvenirs

?

Will do!

Doug's not going to be at the SOS??!! No famous hotel helmet party??!! Well, shit, im canceling my trip, then.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Doug's not going to be at the SOS??!! No famous hotel helmet party??!! Well, shit, im canceling my trip, then.
    No Helmetfest in my hotel room unfortunately. We've had some legendary ones that's for sure. The 'fest will be in my house this year with a few guests. If your in the area come on over!

Quote by DougB View Post
    No Helmetfest in my hotel room unfortunately. We've had some legendary ones that's for sure. The 'fest will be in my house this year with a few guests. If your in the area come on over!
    I wish, my friend, but a little out of the way, I'm afraid. I'll have to make it a point to make a special trip your way to drool over your overwhelming collection. I'll leave the midget home lol

Pat, your first one ! make a wish !

?

I wish for a coloured piped ss cap and Dr.Goebbels signature.

Cheers, Pat

Ready to go. Lets play as I have lots to trade..................

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast