Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Article about: Hello Everyone, I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month. Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is inte

I plan to be there as well. Walking about all goggle-eyed and drooling . . .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Roger PM sent
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Fred Green

This year my friends and I will be set up in the dogleg of the show. We will be occupying tables B25-29. Please stop by and say "Hello" and introduce yourself. I enjoy meeting members of the forums and seeing what they have picked up.

Just finished packing, I'm leaving really late tonight to the US. Florida first, meeting a collector for lunch Tuesday and off to Louisville on Wednesday.

At the show I'll be in my bright lime green shirt and I'll probably be carrying a black laptop bag. Hard to miss.

See you there!

Bye, Pat
    Best regards, Patrick

P.s. I'll be bringing my favorite item, a signed Albert Speer book. Not exactly the most jaw dropping item but I'll show it to Thoes who would like to see it.
    Best regards, Patrick

Have a safe trip Pat. I will be flying in Thursday night. Should have wheels down aroud 930-ish. Will make for an early morning the next day. Looking forward to my first SOS, meeting some friends from WRF as GHW, partaking in a few adult beverages and maybe coming home with something nice.

I hope you guys have fun.
    And good luck.

I just had the worst experience with the US immigration/customs or whatever. I'm a US citizen and they were asking me questions like "why am I going to America" and "how did I afford my ticket". Being interrogated for visiting my own country. They then brought me to another room where a woman called my parents to make sure I wasn't a run away and I had to sit with two Arabs. He was more demanding an answer then asking a question and when I said I brought Jam in my luggage he looked at me as if I was insane. I'm in Washington now, an eight hour flight and another five to go. Tired.

Airport blues Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	321.1 KB 
ID:	650976
    Best regards, Patrick

Fred Green

Lucky you didn't have more than $10,000. in your kitbag!

Sorry to hear that Pat. Would have been easier to fly to Mexico and jump the border. At least you're here now. Once you find something nice at the show it will make you forget all about this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast