Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SOS Show: WRF

Article about: Hello Everyone, I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month. Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is inte

?

Default SOS Show: WRF

Hello Everyone,

I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month.

Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is interested in surgical items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS Show: WRF
    P
    Many

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month.

Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is interested in surgical items.
    Congratulations Patrick!
    I hope you are able to find something that you like. (And can afford)
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I'm sure I will find lots of things I like, whether or not I can afford them is another thing altogether .

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

I have attended the past few years and will attend again this year. I will post my table number a little later. Please feel free to stop by and chat. I love to talk about insignia!!!

Fred

I will be making the trip to Louisville also. I always look forward to this show every year.

We will be there with a second table this year. Come by and see us at U 61 & 62!!

Chrys

I will be attending. For me a highlight of my year to see all the terrific items (and hopefully buy a few)!

The wife just gave me the go-ahead to attend (sheesh, like I was asking for permission or something!) Now I have to make all the reservations before it's all gone and I'll have to sleep in a van down by the river.

I will be there with three tables. I am bordered by Bob Hritz and Jeff Clark. Stop by and say hello. You will see some nice original items on our tables.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Default Sos

I will be there -- excited

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast