Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Victory Show - Leicester

Article about: If anyone is off to the victory show, please stop by and say hello myself and a couple of other RRPG members are putting on a display there

Default The Victory Show - Leicester

If anyone is off to the victory show, please stop by and say hello myself and a couple of other RRPG members are putting on a display there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Victory Show - Leicester
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: The Victory Show - Leicester

Have you ever seen original Cossack collartabs and cockardes or ROA collartabs and cockardes on these shows Steve?

No, but so much stuff turns up it's always a possibility that someone will have some

?

OK thanks, it is a very difficult part of the history to collect so i had to ask you.

Hello Steve, I hope that you have a great time! Sadly I cannot make it, but hopefully you will post some nice pictures of the show
    Thanks, Glen.

I will be there with 2nd Guards. We will be along the hedgeline where the Living History field meets the traders field.

TrondK: I have only seen a couple of ROA cockades for sale in over 35 years of collecting. Never seen a collar tab I was happy with.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Adrian. Could you Please send me a PM if you ever see one?!

Hi TrondK, I certainly will keep you in mind. Foriegn volunteer stuff interests me too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you very much. Send me a list on PM if you want me to look out for something special.