Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WA militaria swap meet

Article about: Went to the military swap meet this morning and caught up with Jason (volksjager) from our forum. There was a lot of interesting gear there but, as always, there is never enough money in the

Default WA militaria swap meet

Went to the military swap meet this morning and caught up with Jason (volksjager) from our forum. There was a lot of interesting gear there but, as always, there is never enough money in the wallet! Still I managed to come away with a couple of things that I'm happy with including a great framed pic of a HE219 with an original piece of the aircraft skin which I got from Jason. Cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WA militaria swap meet   WA militaria swap meet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WA militaria swap meet
    P
    Many

AIF
    ?

Default Re: WA militaria swap meet

Nice one Dave!! Im planning on heading over to WA next year some time to see the family I may have to work it in so that the gun show just happens to be on while I am there
    Is the the size of the whole room? It looks a little smaller than the one we have in Brissie. Also Is that a TR display set up in the back corner as well?

Luke

It is a TR display in the back corner mate and the two boys there had some great gear, I bought two reference books from them. The room is about twice the size of what is pictured here but the main military fair in W.A. is in September and they have two big rooms full of gear. I suppose population dictates the size of some of these events but I must say that i always find gear that I want.

Who is that handsome devil in the pic there....... oh wait its just my ugly mug

Was a good show, smallish compared to the rest but did the job. In the process of restocking now for next year, ended up moving abit of stuff. I have heard the shows over east are bigger but we get a good range of stuff and always some new faces come along.

Cant wait for the next one.