Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

War & Peace Revival Show 2014

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson It is down to sheer greed, pure and simple..... The organisers are cutting their own throat with that one.................it will make a poorer show if the groups drop ou

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is down to sheer greed, pure and simple.....
    The organisers are cutting their own throat with that one.................it will make a poorer show if the groups drop out also I reckon the re-enactors spend a lot of money at the stalls so the dealers arn't going to be happy either.................

I will be going but I only live 10 miles from the entrance so it's not a hardship to get there ! More than happy to meet up with fellow forum members if your there on Wednesday, Thursday or the Friday.

cheers

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War & Peace Revival Show 2014
    P
    Many

I think i might be going this year..kicking myself for going to Paris last year instead of going....any other good shows/fairs in the UK in July?

Hi

I'm off to the show for the 16th time ................ anybody else making their way down to Folkestone ?

I'll post some pictures either way but based on last year I'm expecting it to be expensive and good kit elusive but ya never know.

cheers (ever hopeful)

Tony

Hi All, I am going but on the Sunday, it's not good charging people like Ade putting on a Show for gratis. Does Joe public also have to pay to park, as I have never been to this one?

Regards SK

?

Thumbs down

Went pretty regularly for several years, but I haven't been for a while, for a variety of reason - But if they are going to charge to park while I'm helping with one of the displays (after driving in from Germany) then they can "go to hell!!!" I'll never go back!
    Sarge

shopping trip for me and a couple of mates on Thursday,hopefully the strong pound should make buying from European dealers less painful than it has been in the last few years
    Nigel

Smile

All ready for the 'off' tomorrow morning. Loads of cold drink bought to take down in the car. I still preferred Beltring, but can't resist the lure of going........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2