Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

War & Peace Revival Show (UK) 2020

Article about: Consider this a mark in the sand....a towel on a sunbed....for this year's UK W&PR Show......I've seen too many different threads about the "SoS" to be able to tolerate various

...'was asked the other day "what do you think will happen if they cancel W&P because of the virus?".......I thought "what do you think will happen if they TRY to cancel W&P because of the virus!"

...anyway, where else can you go and be surrounded by Respirators for sale nowadays!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War & Peace Revival Show (UK) 2020
    P
    Many

Lightbulb

As someone who is Economically Inactive and Self-Isolated, I can offer no comment.....

I can't say the possibility hasn't been on my mind recently. Things are going to get much worse before they get better, and similar events in the coming months have already been cancelled or postponed. The intention of the government is to delay large-scale spread of the virus until the summer months, when our health services will be under less strain. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

B.B.
    ''Everyday you think of living. We are born to die, but I appreciate life. We live day by day, and I always say: yesterday is history, today's reality, and tomorrow's a dream.' -- Henry Flescher, Holocaust Survivor -- March 14, 1924 - August 29, 2018

Might be a bit quieter if the foreign traders feel it is risky to come over.

My worry is with possible attendees being all snow-flake-esqe and choosing not to go if it’s “a bit hot”....added to a possible decline in dealer numbers........we could be looking at the demise of the biggest Fair in Europe and most folk won’t know until it’s gone....

Quote by Composite View Post
    My worry is with possible attendees being all snow-flake-esqe and choosing not to go if it’s “a bit hot”....added to a possible decline in dealer numbers........we could be looking at the demise of the biggest Fair in Europe and most folk won’t know until it’s gone....
    It's been going strong for the last few years. It might be a bit of a slow year, owing to the virus possibly impacting dealer numbers, but I just can't see it being cancelled altogether. Something would have to go extraordinarily wrong for that to happen. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. It might work out better for W&P in the long run if this year's show is called off.

B.B.
    ''Everyday you think of living. We are born to die, but I appreciate life. We live day by day, and I always say: yesterday is history, today's reality, and tomorrow's a dream.' -- Henry Flescher, Holocaust Survivor -- March 14, 1924 - August 29, 2018

I sincerely hope the organiser makes a lot of money out of it........if the Business Case is borderline anything unusual could finish it off...and whilst we’d all blame someone else for such a decision.....

‘Fingers crossed.....

The event organisers have released an official statement on their website: Covid 19 Statement....

As of right now, the show is going ahead. They are monitoring the situation, and are hoping things will have improved by July. Good news for those determined to attend despite the virus!

B.B.

I think they're being a tad optimistic. But we can live in hope.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast