Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

War and Peace show 2013 new venue

Article about: I was there from Monday until yesterday. In effect it is now a new show. As Martin said, it is huge. No way could you walk around and see it all in a day or even two days. Very hot and dusty

Thumbs up Re: War and Peace show 2013 new venue

398 miles in four hours ? Now, that's my kind of driving !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War and Peace show 2013 new venue
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: War and Peace show 2013 new venue

Sorry, brain fart. I've done Taunton to Penrith in four hours and ignored the fact Edinburgh is further north.

Five hours on a good run would be acceptable but the M25 can always throw a spanner in the works.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Took me 10 hours to drive from Chester to Rainham one Friday last summer, if there are still road works on the M25 I would avoid it like the plague !!!

I would like to do that drive someday. What are your typical highway speed limits? Out here in the Western states we can usually go 75 mph (120 kph). There is a new highway in Texas that has an 85 mph (137 kph) speed limit!

As long as you dont overtake a Police Car you can easily cruise along at 80-90mph all day long, I do, as long as there are no road works and average speed camera's

PS. I do mean on Motorways !!

?

Naughty boy Martin, I'm sure the speed limit is 70 MPH lol..........I'm one those oldish farts who do 70 to 75 MPH..save fuel lol. You have to remember the M25 is the biggest car park in Europe so you need to add at least 1 hour onto your trip..Cheers Terry

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Right Paul

I will win the Euromillions tonight, buy a load of land and we will start one, you can be the event administrator, I am in charge of the beer tent
    I would like to volunteer as 2IC beer tent..& taster.. Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I would like to do that drive someday. What are your typical highway speed limits? Out here in the Western states we can usually go 75 mph (120 kph). There is a new highway in Texas that has an 85 mph (137 kph) speed limit!
    Of all the superb driving roads you have in the States, you want to sit on the M25 and then negotiate all the roadworks on the M1 and M6?????

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Tango View Post
    Naughty boy Martin, I'm sure the speed limit is 70 MPH lol..........I'm one those oldish farts who do 70 to 75 MPH..save fuel lol. You have to remember the M25 is the biggest car park in Europe so you need to add at least 1 hour onto your trip..Cheers Terry
    You wont save much fuel doing 75mph !! you sure you dont usually do 60-65 in the fast lane !

?

lol No that was my Dad nightmare in his old D reg Skoda......I just like to take everything in as I drive.....not the countryside but bad drivers & idiots...lol... Cheers Terry.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast