Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"War Time in the Vale" (UK)

Article about: 'anyone going to Evesham this weekend? 'usually quite good.....a field full of vehicles....a few bangs'n'flashes and trade stalls too. There's usually a plane or two but with the rain we're

Default "War Time in the Vale" (UK)

'anyone going to Evesham this weekend?

'usually quite good.....a field full of vehicles....a few bangs'n'flashes and trade stalls too. There's usually a plane or two but with the rain we're having..........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "War Time in the Vale" (UK)
    P
    Many

Quote by Composite View Post
    'anyone going to Evesham this weekend?

'usually quite good.....a field full of vehicles....a few bangs'n'flashes and trade stalls too. There's usually a plane or two but with the rain we're having..........
    Might be a Sea Plane there..

Sadly not....but in previous years there’s been DUKW & Buffalo

Pics from the first day....and these tracks were snapped well before midday on Day 1 of a 2 day show.....with much more rain on its way....

"War Time in the Vale" (UK)

...but still the usual impressive array of kit turned up:-

"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)"War Time in the Vale" (UK)

Quite a strong Dealer / Trade turnout too although some were understandably reluctant to put too much kit out on the grass (wisely!)

'Always a good Show....'never ceases to impress me how many people will give up a weekend to spend it in the rain for other people......

The beer tent always swings it for me.. and you can always have a gab with some one with the same interests.

I agree, thanks to these dedicated people, we get to see stuff we can only dream about, rain or not.

Nice pictures Ade... I especially liked the Rapier system, our battery was the trials unit for that. The users manual was based upon our experiences with it. Now where's this Humber 'Pig' you mentioned to me in the email?

Cheers,
    Steve