Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Wartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekend

Article about: This one has grown over the years and the number of vehicles and stalls seem to increase year on year. War and Peace it ain't but it's great to see regional shows surviving and improving. On

Default Wartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekend

This one has grown over the years and the number of vehicles and stalls seem to increase year on year. War and Peace it ain't but it's great to see regional shows surviving and improving. One doesn't find "fine" militaria at these events....mostly stuff shifted out of the back of cars and vans but sometimes gems sparkle in the English sunshine.....well actually they reflect the thick cloud and the rainwater has a tendency to glisten upon them.....

'usual question......anyone going?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekend
    P
    Many

Oh well....too late I guess......been and back. It's getting bigger and bigger. Picked up a nice little stash between us.....1984 Mk6, odd Brit desert DPM shirt (will post in appropriate place later as need some help on that one), some goggles, couple of shell cases, some MTP bits, books, MICH cover (unknown)....usual mix......

Here's some pics...the highlight had to be the "new" MkIV tanks which featured on TV with Guy Martin a while back...impressive bit of kit and certainly looked the part...and there are 3...THREE Ketts there!! A fair few stalls / dealers there nowadays too...selling everything from an exhaust for an ABBOT SPG to helmets, medals and some really sweet "gucci" camo.....

...and it's open today...plenty of parking (no, I'm not on commission!)

Wartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekendWartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekend

'couple of bits looked familiar JB :-)

Seeing that Rapier (first picture) brought back a lot of memories. I was a member of the trials unit testing it 'in the field' back in 1973. We once tried tracking a Hawker Hurricane, but because of its maneuverability it was almost impossible to keep the crosshairs on it. By contrast, jet aircraft have a much wider turning circle...

Cheers,
    Steve

A lot of good looking vehicles there mate. How much was the 84 MK6. message, me if you prefer.

I have seen this one for sale for more than a normal one sells for!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime in the Vale 2018 (Evesham - UK) - this weekend  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Love the Jeepy pics Cheers

Thanks guys...PM sent to you Jerry

Apparently 40,000 Mk6s have been released and are sitting waiting to be sold

....which possibly explains why Mk6s were everywhere......I simply secured the earliest I could find....are there earlier dated ones I wonder (if so, post ‘em in the Mk6 thread....not here!)

.......actually I thought the mint still-wrapped French steelies might’ve caught someone’s eye.....£5 each with great stencils...but what do I know......

Quote by Composite View Post
    .......actually I thought the mint still-wrapped French steelies might’ve caught someone’s eye.....£5 each with great stencils...but what do I know......
    bargain for a fiver, especially still in the wrappers.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

...thanks for that....I bought mine ages ago but thought it was a good deal.....I needed Mr P there to sort through the stencils / manufacturers for me.....

‘Always nice to know there are still deals out there for the “youngsters”....or perhaps that should be “those who are not as old as me”