Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

Article about: by DrCMH Today was my first time attending one of these shows. I think the best part, for me, was meeting Bob Hritz and having a chance to thank him for the advice he gives to us. I saw more

Default Re: West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Today was my first time attending one of these shows. I think the best part, for me, was meeting Bob Hritz and having a chance to thank him for the advice he gives to us. I saw more people selling things to the vendors rather than purchasing from them. My goal was to find an EK 1 and I think I made out ok.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Bob at the last show and he authenticated a purchase i made, which made me quite happy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show
    P
    Many

I had a good show. Picked up a handfull of HJ straps for my collection. I also picked up a great MHJ Cap Tally. I don't collect these but when it was pulled from under the table I had to buy it. Saw a great HJ Gefolgschaftsfahne and two DJ Fahnlienfahnes all from the same Bann for sale, at decent prices also. I also met Bob Hritz, and as stated he is a pleasure to meet.

It's back, May 10th and 11th

West Coast Historical Militaria Collector Show

We'll be there on the morning of the 11th

Russ & Son

Attending on the 11th as well for sure. As always will bring some H.J. trading material and be on the lookout for H.J. shoulder straps and boards.

I highly doubt I'll be there, lack of expendable income and unfortunate family obligations will preclude me from going.

I just checked the web site and it looks like this is only going to be a once per year show now. Also, they are opening the doors much earlier on Friday.

They have expanded the size of the show from what Bab Chatt has been posting on other forums, with more tables and vendors so they are trying a larger once a year show according to him.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    They have expanded the size of the show from what Bab Chatt has been posting on other forums, with more tables and vendors so they are trying a larger once a year show according to him.
    That's the story that is told on the web site as well, once per year and a much larger show.

We'll be their when the doors open on Saturday, kid has to work tomorrow so we'll miss the first round.

Rus & Son

Same situation here, except it was the girlfriend that had to work today while I was off. Believe it or not she actually enjoys history and going to these events with me, so I did not go today but will attend tomorrow.

Well, we went, we saw and we came home.

Quite a bit bigger show than past years but it didn't seem very well attended, more vendors walking around than buyers it seemed at times. Talk to someone who was there on Friday and they expressed the same. I hope this will not put a damper on future shows as it is the only show around like it in this area.

Didn't bring anything home but still have my eye on a helmet I tried to buy from a guy a couple months ago,at a different event. Will take another crack at him next month if he still has it. Lots and lots of German stuff so for those guys, they probably were in heaven.

Hope those that went came home with a bag full of goodies to share.

Russ & Son

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast