Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

Article about: by DrCMH Today was my first time attending one of these shows. I think the best part, for me, was meeting Bob Hritz and having a chance to thank him for the advice he gives to us. I saw more

Default Re: West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

I had a good time as well. Not much in my area for me, but did sell a few things so came home with a pocket full of cash. I passed a table a couple of times and did not see this until my girlfriend pointed it out to me. I've been looking for a used second pattern Nachrichten H.J. sleeve insignia for some time now. All I've found are examples that are cut from rolls and unissued. Asking prices at dealers are around 50 to 60 Euro. I picked this one up for the paltry sum of $20 USD at the show. Score.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

I went for fun as well. Not much that I found, most of the German items in my area of collecting were bogus. I did have a nice conversation with a particular vendor who pulled out a nice black SS service tunic for LAH enlisted. From what I could see with the naked eye and a little time (he was busy and I didn't want to monopolize his time) the tunic checked out. It was a hefty price at 30k but for such a rare item it was priced appropriately. Met Vera from Craig Gottlieb's company and had a nice chat with her. She actually can place a name to those who have ordered on line from them in the past. I thought that was nice and will certainly keep me coming back to do some business. I would have thought it would be busier as well. Perhaps next year.

CMH

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7