Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Cheer Antique Market This Weekend!

Article about: Hey guys i was just going to let you know that the what cheer antique market is in iowa next week im going for a sort of family thing. its soppose to be the midwest largest. What Cheer Flea

?

Default What Cheer Antique Market This Weekend!

Hey guys i was just going to let you know that the what cheer antique market is in iowa next week im going for a sort of family thing. its soppose to be the midwest largest.
    What Cheer Flea Market : What Cheer Iowa : Midwest's Largest

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What Cheer Antique Market This Weekend!
    P
    Many

Default Re: What Cheer Antique Market This Weekend!

Sounds cool! Keep an eye out. I've found a few knives (military and commercial) in tackle boxes and medals mixed with jewelry.

?

Wow i never knew to look there thanks. I just overlook all of that stuff lol

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Wow i never knew to look there thanks. I just overlook all of that stuff lol
    They are really good spots to check, though. My Grandfather used the same Kabar issued to him in WW2, kept it in his tackle box with his pen knife and lures. And I've found my second Good Conduct medal mixed with some earrings.

?

Ill check that next time i go i have $150 left from my birthday so im trying to spend it wisly but i=my main target is to get a complete m28 pack for under $70 witch is very unlikley.

Yeah, but you never know!

?

Thats what my dad says and ever time he says that i find the thing i need lol

?

When you go,go really early. Bring a flashlight. Pay the early bird fee. You would be supprised how much stuff is sold in the dark. I try to be at the flea market at 5 A.M. or so. Good Hunting! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Good luck with your flea market finds, you'll have a blast. As Rich says, GO EARLY if you can, all the serious collectors (of most everything) get there early and sweep through the place looking for treasures. You'd be amazed what you're going to find. We hit a decent sized street fair/flea market this past weekend....all we brough home was a WWII Army flashlight but we got it for pocket change. We were very late arrivers and still saw plenty of really nice militaria at good prices.....some not so good too so don't get caught up in the "I Have To Have" frenzy....always another good deal a couple rows down. Show us what you picked up when you get back.......Russ

?

Yeah thats the time where planing to go. My dad also had alot of good luck coming early.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast