Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

pugnale

Italian bayonets of emergency "A tubo" ( to Pipe-Main Ersatz )

Salutes friends, wanted to share with you these two beautiful Italian bayonets been born during the first world war, for this realized in economy of

01-19-2018, 12:01 PM
    Franjo Vuk

My first Erdkampfabzeichen!

I just want to share my happiness with you guys. This Gustav Brehmers erdkampf badge has finally arrived. And its a real stunner, true beaty, I am so

01-19-2018, 11:54 AM
    pugnale

Binocular case sovietic WW2

Hi to all friends, do I think that this case for binoculars is Soviet of the period 39/45. you can confirm Me or do you think that mistake?

01-19-2018, 11:18 AM
    Admin

94150 Paar Einheits-Kragenspiegel für Unteroffiziere und Mannschaften, gewebt

01-19-2018, 11:10 AM
    Alowen

Kreigsmarine u boat badge

Morning folks. I have recently seen this badge for sale, but I’m unaware of its meaning. There’s no swastika and the only reference to something similar

01-19-2018, 11:44 AM
    tony75

LW Mechanics Cap Unit Marked

Hello

What are your thoughts on this cap?
    It is well marked.
    It has a unit marking ( I have no idea about the unit)

01-19-2018, 12:32 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook